Friday, July 3, 2015

Creative Team Layouts and a Free Layout Template

Hi!

 I'm back again to share with you some digital scrapbook layouts I've made for the creative teams I'm on. I will also be sharing a layout template I made. It's a Photoshop (PSD) file, so if anyone needs a different file type let me know in the comments.

These layouts I made for Northern Whimsy Design. I love how colorful and bright these kits are.
 
These next layouts I made for Inside Pixels. These kits have so many cute patterned papers!
Whimsy Papers and Whimsy Embellishments by Inside Pixels


These last layouts are some of my favorite I made for Pixel Scrapper. I really love the different styles they have in their kits.



Great stuff, huh?! I hope you like these and got a little inspired because now I'm sharing a free layout template with you. Now you can use this to go make something beautiful!!


That's it for today!! Hope you enjoy the template!
TTFN!

Melanie







3 comments:

  1. Would you happen to have that free template in a .page format? Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you happen to have that free template in a .page format? Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete